Series CBM units are designed for small boiler feed systems handling condensate from steam heating or process applications. Units include receivers, pumps, make-up valve and overflow connection. The pumps are controlled by a dedicated pump control on the boiler (available as optional) responding to water level change in the boiler. This maintains optimum steaming level in the boiler for maximum performance and safety.
Features and Benefits
- Cast iron receive are high quality, close grained gray iron and are warranted for 20 years from date of shipment against failure due to corrosion. The receiver is pre-selected for 5 minute net storage based on the system return rate for small systems up to 600 BHP.
- Centrifugal Series B-35 pump(s) with drip-proof motors. assure condensate handling, even when steam traps start to leak. The B35 pump features two-stage construction. A bronze first-stage axial flow impeller provides the necessary NPSH for high temperature water and a bronze centrifugal second stage impeller. These pumps require a maximum of only 2 ft. (0.6M) NPSH. Pump capacity sized 2 times system return rate.
- Float switch and solenoid valve with “Y” strainer to add make-up water on low level. Tempering the added cold water with the hot condensate in the receiver minimizes the danger of thermal shock to the boiler.
We are pleased to introduce Xylem Online for selection and sizing of Bell & Gossett products.
Xylem Online includes the following products:
- Bell & Gossett turbine products (DWT, VIC, VIS, and VIT)
- Bell & Gossett wastewater pumps
- Bell & Gossett Packaged Pressure Boosters
- Goulds Water Technology e-SV multistage pumps
To access Xylem Online simply:
- Visit Xylem online and click Register
- Fill in your information and click Next
- Accept the user agreement
- Check your email for a confirmation message
- Confirm your account by opening that email and clicking the link provided
- eBusiness Support will review your registration and complete the process
Now you’re ready to log in Xylem online and begin working with the tool.
Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome:
General Selection Tools:
- ESP-PLUS for B&G Centrifugal Pumps, Booster Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Air Separator
- ESP-DESIGN PLUS (this software tool will no longer be available after September 30th)
- ESP-PARTS for replacement parts selection
- CAD Drawings for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
Heat Exchanger Product Selection
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.